UCT’s Refine™ Ultra-Filtration technology allows for sample precipitation and filtration to occur simultaneously in the same well plate or column.
This provides a fast, and easy-to-follow protocol in under 15 minutes. The novel, hydrophobically treated, dual frit combo mitigates any leakage of the sample/organic solvent through the plate before the application of vacuum. This ensures adequate filtering rather than pelleting precipitated proteins not only extending the lifetime of an analytical column, but also eliminating any sample transfer steps.
• Can be used with a wide range of biological sample types, such as plasma and urine.
• Accommodates in-well urinary hydrolysis and can withstand high incubation temperatures.
• Provides additional clean-up and filtration for cannabis analysis.
• Processes 96 samples in less than 20 minutes when using the wellplate.
• Long-drip tips on wellplate reduce sample errors and risk of inter-well contamination and cross-talk.
• Works on all current manual or automated processing instrumentation.
|1||Refine™ 96 Well Ultra-Filtration Plate||RFNWSH96|
|100||Refine™ Ultra-Filtration 1mL Column||RFNSPE1|
|50||Refine™ Ultra-Filtration 3mL Column||RFNSPE3|