Gibco™ CTS™ TrypLE™ Select Enzyme, 100 mL
TrypLE™ Select CTS™, a non-animal alternative for porcine Trypsin, is a recombinant enzyme derived from microbial fermentation. This material is used for the dissociation of attachment-dependent cell lines from plasticware. TrypLE Select has demonstrated the ability to dissociate cells cultured both in serum-free and serum supplemented systems. The GIBCO® CTS™ product line enables you to reduce your burden in qualifying reagents during your transition from research applications to clinical applications.
- With EDTA.
- Without Phenol Red.
- Gentle on cells—protect your cell’s surface proteins.
- Non-animal or human origin
- Reduced risk of viral or prion contamination
- Removal kinetics and recovery viability comparable to porcine trypsin
- Demonstration of activity on multiple cell lines, including strongly attached lines
- Stable at room temperature (15 to 30°C) for up to 24 months.
- Manufactured using dedicated, autoclaved or disposable equipment.